$ 349.00 $ 379.00
Lining: Italian Suede
Style: Single monk with plaited leather design.
Line: Seasonal Line
Material: Italian Suede
Made: Made in Italy
Design: Don Morphy Designed
* Free Returns click here for more information
Pero is is all things elegant. Made as our premium line, this Single monk with plaited leather design shoe is comfortable from its first wear. Per is designed with plaited toe, adding a touch of visual interest, and allowing it to be worn in all types of semi-formal settings.
HOW TO WEATHERPROOF DON MORPHY SHOES
• A spray-on water repellent is an essential, fool-proof way to safeguard against the elements.
• Before application, use a warm sponge to prep your shoe. The gentle heat will increase the porosity of the skin, allowing for better absorption.
• Look for "breathable", water-based repellents, which will allow excess moisture to dissipate for pliable, butter-smooth shoes.
HOW TO STORE DON MORPHY SHOES
• A quality shoe tree is a worthwhile investment. Unfinished cedar is best, because it sponges up moisture and any disagreeable odors.
• Once you're home, stuff your boot toe with butter paper, then string them up on the tree immediately.
• Regular use of a tree will maintain your shoe's original shape, and will go miles towards preventing shrinkage and creases.
SOME FINAL TIPS
• If you've been polishing your shoes for awhile, there may be residual wax build-up. Use a specialized pre-cleaner before the cleaning process outlined above.
• It may be a no-brainer, but if you've just stepped out of a shower, make sure your feet are fully dry before slipping on your shoes.
• Use a good tortoiseshell shoe-horn to ease your foot in without creasing the back—a surefire recipe for shoe breakdown.
• Every few years, head back to the boutique or trusted cobbler to re-sole your shoes, which are like the tires of your car and require regular upkeep.
• Lay your shoes on their side to dry out, if you've been unlucky enough to have been battered on by a surprise rain shower on your way home.